Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Gecko Galz Man Oh Man June Design Team

Hello Friends,
Today I am  a featured designer on the Gecko Galz  site. For June the theme was "Man oh Man", so I have 2 collages that I am sharing with you. I don't usually do man themed projects so this was an exciting challenge. I hope you like them. Not to get away from my girly style, I took the free digital image of the Victorian lady, and printed it out then watercolored it. Its is all soft colors, glitter and dainty embellishments.

Hope you have an art filled week.
Take care, Gerri

You must do

Go Confidently

Uniquely You

2 comments:

  1. Love the detail in these, Gerri! And thanks for the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the masculine pieces are really top notch. love what you did with the free digital as well. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...