Thursday, January 18, 2018

Gecko Galz January 2018 Design Team

Hello Friends,
Today is my Designer feature day over at Gecko Galz. This months challenge is "Courtly Love",
why not make a a project using any Gecko Galz image and maybe you can win a prize. Head over to Gecko Galz blog for lots of inspiration for the challenge as well as an introduction to all the talented Designers on the team. Today I am sharing my courtly love project, which is a pretty tag in all pinks, blues and glitter, that reads "all I want is use". There are also 2 other projects including a purple card with a feather flower and another tag in pink and gold with a rose appliqué.
Hope you to will experience love this week.
Artfully yours,
Gerri
"All I want is you"
"How Charming"

"Kissing her hand"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...